Thursday 30 November 2017

Creatalicious Challenge: #128 Theme: ‘Anything Goes’ with option theme of Flourish

Hello! 

The new challenge over on Creatalicious Challenges is ‘Anything Goes’ with option theme of Flourish! There is a wonderful prize on offer, from our sponsor - Fabrika Fantasy, for our lucky winner so check out THE BLOG  for details.



I have used this gorgeous image from Fabrika Fantasy called Flying Elf. I used the option theme of 'Flourish' to give the look of air streams/movement on the card.



The Copic colours I used:
Skin: E000/00/11/21
Hair: E71/74/77
Wings: G94/99 YG63/61
Dragon: Y38 G02/05/07
Saddle: E49/35/49/25
Clothes: B91/93 BG13/15


Thanks so much for looking



I will be entering this card in the following challenges :




1 comments:

  1. What a cute image. I love those flourishes that you used. Beautiful design. Maggie, DT Teamie

    ReplyDelete

 

Ink through the forest Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang