Sunday 10 December 2017

Glitter 'N' Sparkle Challege – W 269 WInter

Hello! 

Today I am sharing my design post for the  Glitter 'N' Sparkle Challenge.

The new challenge over  at Glitter 'N' Sparkle Challenge is ‘Winter’! There is a wonderful prize on offer, from our sponsor - Ikes art, for our lucky winner so check out THE BLOG  for details.







I have used this gorgeous image from Ikes art, called Stable + Doors.

So don’t be scared and visit THE BLOG and join in with our fab coloring challenge, dont forget the them for this week is winter.

Thanks so much for looking








1 comments:

  1. Oh WoW - this card is adorable. I love how you combined the images. Thank you very much for using one of my images and it is a pleasure to Sponsor you all.
    Happy New Year.
    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete

 

Ink through the forest Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang