Friday 9 March 2018

THE COLOUR CRAZY CHALLENGE - March 9



Hello! 

I have created two shark themed card for the THE COLOUR CRAZY CHALLENGE which goes live today! 

The new challenge over on THE COLOUR CRAZY CHALLENGE is ‘Anything Goes’! There is a wonderful prize on offer and this  time its some "blog candy", so head across to the THE BLOG  for details.

For my cards I have used some shark images called Shark Digital stamp by Pretty Grafik Design. I coloured the image in with Copic markers. I have gone for a messy look in regards to my background, which has been created using destress inks and also modeling paste to give a nice 3D look to the water background I created.




So don’t be scared and visit THE BLOG and join in with our fab colouring challenge, and as it is Anything Goes you have no excuse!!!  
Thanks so much for looking





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ink through the forest Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang