Tuesday 17 October 2017

Bee x 2

Hello! 
I swear this will be my last bee inspired card for a while :) I just wanted to try the card again but instead but bee comb in each hexagon.... I think i like this version better.




I have used this gorgeous image from C.C Designs called Elfie.




The Copic colours I used were: 

Outfit: Y11/15/17 C5/3/2
Hair: E71/74/77
Skin: E000/00/04/11/21
Wings: BG000
Ladybug: R37/59


Thanks so much for looking



I will be entering this card in the following challenges :
crafting from the heart challenge
a bit more time to craft
ribbon girls
artistic inspirations challenges







3 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card and gorgeous vibrant colours! Thank you for sharing with us at the Ribbon Girl, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Gina xx
    https://www.ribbongirl.co.uk/catalog/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful elf. Thank you for sharing your lovely card with us at Crafting From the Heart.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card. I saw this pop up in a challenge and thought I'd pop over and say hi to another 'down under' crafter. Have you found Southern Girls Challenge yet? Would love you to come and join our challenges when you can. Our challenge exists to encourage more Kiwi and Aussie crafters to join in the craft challenges. Great prizes and lots of fun! Hugs, Wends xoxo (Crafty Kiwi Mama)

    ReplyDelete

 

Ink through the forest Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang