Friday 24 November 2017

Colour Crazy Challenge – Wk 47: Anything Goes


Hello! 

I have created a slider card for the THE COLOUR CRAZY CHALLENGE which goes live today!  I have used the same image I used last week, to highlight just because an image is not an Christmas one...does not mean we can't resuppose it into one :)

The new challenge over on THE COLOUR CRAZY CHALLENGE is ‘Anything Goes’! There is a wonderful prize on offer, from our sponsor - Polkadoodles for our lucky winner so check out THE BLOG  for details.







I have used a gorgeous image from Polkadoodles called Unicorn digi stamp - Lil Miss Sugarpops


The Copic colours I used were:
Hair: E71/74/77Skin: E000/00/21/11/04
Horn/stars: Y11/15/1
Outfit: G02/05/07 R32/35/37
So don’t be scared and visit THE BLOG and join in with our fab colouring challenge, and as it is Anything Goes you have no excuse!!!  

Thanks so much for looking



I will be entering this card in the following challenges :





1 comments:

 

Ink through the forest Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang