Sunday 26 November 2017

Glitter 'N' Sparkle Challege – W 267: Add Metal

Hello! 

Today I am sharing my design post for the  Glitter 'N' Sparkle Challenge.

The new challenge over  at Glitter 'N' Sparkle Challenge is ‘Add Metal’! There is a wonderful prize on offer, from our sponsor - Bugaboo Stamps, for our lucky winner so check out THE BLOG  for details.




The Metal I used on my card was little flakes of metal around the edges of my copic coloured image. The Copic Colours I used were:

Moose: W9/5/3.  E31/33/35/39/41/43/71/74/77
Christmas decorations: R37/35/32 G07/05/03

I have used this gorgeous image from Bugaboo Stamps called
BUGCMO Christmas moose ornaments



So don’t be scared and visit THE BLOG and join in with our fab coloring challenge, dont forget the them for this week is Add Metal.

Thanks so much for looking








0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ink through the forest Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang